[NTLUG:Discuss] Connect laptop to Boost phone?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Sun Jun 28 10:03:57 CDT 2009

Hello:

Does anyone out there have Boost mobile phone service?

I just bought their unlimited monthly plan with
the Motorola i290 phone.

I am wondering if it is possible to connect my laptop
to the phone so I can get on the Internet and check
my email when I am away from the house.  The customer
support said they do not have a way to do that, but
I wonder if that is just a limitation of what they
want to support instead of a technical limitation.

I have a Linux laptop and a Windoze laptop so a solution
that works on both would be perfect.

Is this possible?
If so, any idea how to do it?

Thanks,
	Neil

Your e-commerce site can be geographically redundant and available
even if failure occurs. Ask me about the GRed database system.