[NTLUG:Discuss] OpenOffice question

Leroy Tennison leroy_tennison at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 27 22:30:59 CDT 2009

Hank Ivy wrote:
> On Sunday 27 September 2009 10:46:42 am Fred James wrote:
>> Running OpenOffice (2.2.1 on Mandriva 2008 if it makes a difference?)
>
> I am running OpenOffice 3.0.1 on Mandriva 2009 64bit.  I do not have any issues.

I don't mean to be harsh but is there a reason you're not just
upgrading?  OpenOffice is now on 3.1.1, if it cost $$$ to upgrade like
M$ Office does I would understand.  If you can't go to 3.x for some
reason could you at get to 2.4.1?  That way you'll at least be on the
most current version available, at this point I doubt that anyone wants
to hear about a 2.2.1 bug unless it's reproducible at least on 2.4.1.