[NTLUG:Discuss] Thunderbird 3 - anybody else have comments?

Monty Shinn montys at videopost.com
Thu Dec 17 07:52:44 CST 2009

On 12/16/2009 08:05 PM, Leroy Tennison wrote:
> >snip<
> For some unknown reason I'm having trouble getting used to tabbed email,
> I've closed Thunderbird more than once meaning to just close the message.

Yea, I can't stand the tabbed email thing either.  You can turn that off
under preferences/advanced/reading&display.

Junk mail options don't appear to be working right either.  Although I
have the preferences set to send all junk mail to the junk mail folder,
junk still just stays in the inbox.  Thunderbird knows what messages are
junk, but I have to delete them manually (tools/delete junk mail from
folder).

I'm still running v3b4 under opensuse 11.2.

Another thing I don't like is how the message windows don't remember
their previous location, although that is probably a kde thing.

ms