[NTLUG:Discuss] OT:To Any Hams On The List

Dennis Myhand dmyhand at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 18 08:44:40 CDT 2010

This is a request for information from any hams on the list.  I just
upgraded my license to General Class (Woohoo!) and I am now looking to
get on the air.  I have an old Heathkit HW-9, but I have little
knowledge of CW.  I am looking for a circuit that will let me connect
either serial or USB port to the HW-9 so I can use something like
CW-Type to send code.  Please answer off list.  TNX, Dennis Myhand, KB5VYA