[NTLUG:Discuss] Remote Access software (for Grandparents)

Ralph Green sfreader at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 23 12:42:36 CST 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-21 at 15:03 -0600, Craig Gill wrote:
> One way to do this without installing software on either side, and
> both sides are Windows, is use TeamViewer, www.teamviewer.com
>
> Craig
Craig,
  Have you used TeamViewer?  It was well spoken of in a podcast I heard
recently.  They indicated that it was very cross platform and either end
of the conversation could be Linux, Mac OSX, of even the option you
mentioned.  I was not particularly interested in it when I saw that it
was closed source, but I am still a bit curious.  So, if you have
personal experience that involves Linux, please post it.
Good day,
Ralph