[NTLUG:Discuss] Fair Rename

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 4 15:43:07 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 08:23:45AM -0700, Fred wrote:
> I have watched from afar with some amusement at the
> naming struggles. I am curious about a few items:
>
> 1) What is the fair's purpose
> 2) What is the intended audience
> 3) How will the fair be marketed
> [...]

These questions keep coming up in the discussion.  I suspect it's
time for the fair's leaders to collect the ideas/suggestions
and let us know what the purpose/audience will be.

(And if you strongly disagree with the leaders' choice, can we
take it that you're volunteering to serve as the leader, either
for this fair or the next one?)

Pm