[NTLUG:Discuss] Need a presenter for tomorrow's meeting 4/28

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 27 14:14:00 CDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 01:30:08PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 01:02:59PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > **off-list**
> Oooops!  Looks like I failed to actually make the message "off-list".  :)
> Anyway, don't let my message discourage others from volunteering a
> presentation.

Since I accidentally sent my message to the list instead of privately to
Chris, I guess I'm now somewhat "on the hook" to have something ready
if nobody else volunteers.  That's okay, although keep in mind that
anything I present tomorrow will be literally thrown together at the last
minute. :)

So, if others show up with something to present, I will gladly
yield the floor.  If not, then I'll give a brief presentation on
one of:

    a.  Simple video editing and publishing using OpenShot
    b.  Creating banners and posters with LibreOffice Draw
    c.  How I set up and use Kubuntu (12.04, just released yesterday)

If anyone wants to vote for or against any of the above topics, send
me an email and I'll factor the vote into my decision.

If you want to suggest a topic not listed above, you can send
that too, but even better would be to simply volunteer that talk on
your own (hint hint :).

See you all tomorrow!

Pm