[NTLUG:Discuss] Docking ports?

Lance Simmons simmons.lance at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:42:07 CDT 2013

Michael and Christopher, thanks for the comments.  Based on them, I'm now
cautiously optimistic about the prospects for using the docking station
when the inevitable "upgrade" from my desktop occurs.  I don't plan to ever
take the laptop out of the docking station, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Lance Simmons