[NTLUG:Discuss] Job Market

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:50:35 GMT+5 2016

Stephen,

Thanks for the suggestion I will be looking into that.  I don't know
when I plan to move I'm just waiting to have the finances then I will
start looking for some roommates to get reacquainted with my home
town.  Not to say Phoenix doesn't have it's moments it's just not my
home town.  I'm not looking for relocation assistance but something to
get me started is grateful to have.

And thank everyone else for the suggestions.  It gives me something to
look into when I get moving to Texas and looking for work.