[NTLUG:Discuss] February events

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:30:14 CST 2017

Does anyone know tech events that will be going on around the 22nd of
February?  I will be visiting Dallas between the 22nd and the 24th and
wanted to see about connecting with people.  I found a few things on
meetup.com but it was small.  I will be trying to locate recruiters or
managers to talk about job opportunities in Dallas but when I'm not doing
that it'd be nice to meetup with fellow techies in the DFW area.

Thank you all in advance for suggestions.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707
SMelheim85 at gmail.com