[NTLUG:Discuss] 2019 Texas Linux Fest help

stuart yarus syarus at gmail.com
Sun May 12 22:52:17 PDT 2019

Hi,

The 2019 Texas Linux Fest is just a couple of weeks away.

The conference fees are $40 for a TXLF Enthusiast and $60 for a Texas
Linux Fest Supporter.  You can register at
<https://2019.texaslinuxfest.org>.

There will be a user group table for a few user groups.  We need help
staffing the table.  Basically, helping at the table means talking
about your user group.  The exhibit area opens at 9 am Saturday and
closes at 8 pm.  Friday hours are 12 noon until 5:30 pm.

If you can help, please let me know what times you are available.
Check the program schedule at
<https://2019.texaslinuxfest.org/schedule.html> for the session times.

--
Stuart Yarus