[NTLUG:Discuss] NTLUG organizational developments

Joe km5cw at cooke.net
Thu Aug 12 09:10:09 CDT 1999

Condrats it's good to see the group take the next step in growth. It
couldn't happen at a better time for NTLUG as the general public is
starting to read more of Linux daily. I still consider myself a newbie but
continue to learn a great deal from the daily post.
Go Penguin power. I count the days when I am free from MS chains of
oppression (g).
Joe