[NTLUG:Discuss] mail server question

Bobby Wrenn bobby at wrennest.com
Wed Feb 23 09:56:02 CST 2000

I'm sure the answer is in therer somewhere. I just don't know how to
decypher it.

My internal name server is 192.168.1.254 I have my isp's name server as
secondary name server. With that I think I should be able to resolve
internal hosts with my bogus domain and everything else using the
external name server. Right now I can't use an internal machine to pick
up mail on the mail server (sendmail). Sendmail is running on
192.168.1.1 port 25. From 192.168.1.3 I get " Unknown error 4294967295"
when I try to pick up mail with kmail.

Any ideas?
Bobby