[NTLUG:Discuss] attn: newbies!

David Neeley dbneeley at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 15:26:55 CDT 2001

SuSE is not RedHat based, although it uses the RPM distribution format.

If we give opinions about the various distros, I suggest we give a "box
score" of good & bad features about each. Otherwise, huge tables tend to be
put together which can be a pain to set up and maintain with any accuracy.

David