[NTLUG:Discuss] attn: newbies!

micky john mickyjune26 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:01:37 CDT 2001

Hello All,

The amount of participation we've had is far greater than I ever imagined.
I'm going to take all of your advice, and develope some new (and used)
material covering the basic features and installation issues of all the
applications that were mentioned.
This is going to be a learning process for me too, so if you have any good
reference sites for any of the apps that you mentioned, let me know.  If
they are on some of the major linux support sites:
linux.org, linuxdocs.org, etc. you don't have to bother.

Keep up the great input, because we could always use more newbie-material!

Sincerely,
-Micky Newbie #5