[NTLUG:Discuss] RH 7 & Gnome Desktop

Greg Hewett ghewett at d-techcorp.com
Thu Apr 12 15:31:44 CDT 2001

There used to be a Startup Programs in the GNOME Control Panel, but I
recently changed to ximian GNOME, and I do not see it.  It looks like
you are fighting sawfish though.  IN GNOME Contorl Center -> Sawfish
Window Manager -> Placement, you can tell sawfish to remember the size
and attribute of windows.  Also, You can tell sawfish to ignore the
program specific window placement.  I would check those options.

Greg