Fwd: Re: [NTLUG:Discuss] setting up a web-hosting company

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Mon Apr 23 21:40:12 CDT 2001

Bill:

I would not describe what you are stating below as solid.
It is fine for home service, but not for business -- which
is what the origianl poster was looking for.

	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal
JAMM Consulting, Inc. -- (972) 612-6056, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com