[NTLUG:Discuss] Uptimes

Steve Jackson sjackson at stratmarkcorp.com
Tue Jul 24 08:37:17 CDT 2001

very good point.  Having to reboot to apply the patches does suck.  That's
why you might usually use 2 IIS servers instead of 1 apache server.
However, the ease of development for MS platforms, ASP out of the box, and
database connectivity make it a good platform for high complexity web apps
that get a minimal amount of traffic.