[NTLUG:Discuss] non professional people

David Neeley dbneeley at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 23:24:57 CDT 2001

I agree. Those who are so illiterate should be ashamed to post, when they
claim English as their native language and at the same time claim to be
professionals in information technology.

Thank you, sir, for your excellent example. Fortunately for you, there are
remedial courses in written communication in the local junior colleges
offered at very low cost.