[NTLUG:Discuss] Real dangers of CR2

Daniel Hauck xdesign at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:20:39 CDT 2001

THANK you David!

And I don't think it would be hard to accumulate a HUGE database of
exploitable bugs in Windows NT alone, let alone Windows products like IIS
where a BUILT-IN BACK DOOR was discovered.  (MS claimed it was the work of
an ex-employee or the like but that still doesn't remove their
responsibility.)  In short, it can be shown that they have been historically
negligent and continue to be so.  It can also be shown that when they were
informed of the problem, it was ignored.  As a BUGTRAQ subscriber, I have
seen that scenario too often as well.