[NTLUG:Discuss] PC freezing on Writing to a 100mb disc

David Neeley dbneeley at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 10 20:42:02 CDT 2001

I thought I'd respond since I have been accused of lacking "love" for the
guy who asked a Windows ME question on the NTLUG list.

Actually, often people need a bit of "tough love"--forcing them to think
for themselves and find their answers in the most logical places. Although
I must admit, "tough love" has thus far not helped my alcoholic son very much!

Seriously, the Iomega issue is a good one--I have several of their drives
that are inoperable at the moment--

Otherwise, the best bet is indeed to look to Dell to see if they can
satisfy the problem.

Cordially,

David