[NTLUG:Discuss] New slashdot/topics board in Dallas

Chris Cox cjcox at acm.org
Sat Oct 6 23:40:29 CDT 2001

I received the following text from Brad Barrier who does some of
the administration for coredumpz.com.  Site is a topical site, does
have a Linux section at:

http://www.coredumpz.com/search.php?query=&topic=1

I told him I'd pass along his message to one of our mailing lists.
Let him know what you like or don't like...