[NTLUG:Discuss] TNX

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Mon Oct 8 20:39:39 CDT 2001

I would use Bastille on a throwaway box first.  It does tighten things
up, but it changes ALOT of stuff.  And I've never been convinced that
the uninstall really gets it all back.  Once you use Bastille, rpm -V
will be rather less meaningful.  Don't try it on a production box or
one that you HAVE to have working right away.

Jim Wildman                                            jim at rossberry.com