[NTLUG:Discuss] recommendations?

Raymond Norton ray at lctn.k12.mn.us
Tue Jan 29 08:59:21 CST 2002

I'm green, what can I say:)

Maybe I will just explain what I need. I am running Linux 7.1 with Sendmail
8.11.x and a pop server on the same box.

I need users to be able to access pop3 mailboxes on this server via clients
like Outlook Express, Eudora, etc.. I also want a web interface for those
who want to use a browser (spell check would be great). Most importantly I
need mail to stay on the server, till the user deletes it.

I am looking for a no cost solution, since this is for a small school.

I would like to take you up on testing what you have.

Raymond