[NTLUG:Discuss] RE: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #1153 - 5 msgs

chris.gamble@CPBINC.com chris.gamble at CPBINC.com
Thu Mar 28 11:57:40 CST 2002

	I have had success mounting fat under earlier kernels on this same
machine, which is one of the reasons i tried to be so specific about the
kernel. As for your questions, I am attempting to mount it as root with only
the -t vfat parameter (this drive is not in my fstab). The partition is on
the same physical disk as the linux partition, and it was formatted with the
format option under windows 98.

	Thanks