[NTLUG:Discuss] RE: Discuss digest, Vol 1 #1153 - 5 msgs

bryn konti bkontr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 20:09:01 CST 2002

>From what you say about how you mount the partition, I
 don't see why you would have a problem mounting the
partition....yet. I think you already said that you
re-formatted the partition after the problems began
and that this did not resolve the problem....and you
had used this fat partition with  previous kernel
versions of linux and didn't have any problems. You
are dual booting RH 7.2 and linux Mandrake on the same
disk and computer?  Did  you upgrade the kernel only
for both distributions or did you install newer
versions of each distribution? If both distributions
live on the same computer/disk do they both have
problems mounting the fat partition or is it just one?
 If you boot from one your backed up kernels with
whatever distribution you are having the mount
problems do you still have the same problems with the
fat partition?