[NTLUG:Discuss] FAT 32 mounted under linux gets corrupted.

kbrannen@gte.net kbrannen at gte.net
Fri Mar 29 08:14:06 CST 2002

I've seen some problems with fat-X partions due to the kernel not having the
proper module installed (either as a module or into the kernel).  You might
want to check that.  Also, some of the newer fat-X (& ntfs) drivers are rated
as alpha, not sure about fat32; so you might want to check the site of the
folks who do the fat32 driver and see if there is a newer one.

HTH,
Kevin