[NTLUG:Discuss] win xp

Daniel Hauck xdesign at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 08:55:19 CDT 2002

Oh man... now we're making lame Microsoft jokes...

Okay, while I don't support doing that normally (especially since I still
use MS in business out of necessity) because such behavior makes moving to
Linux less mature somehow, I just thought some people might enjoy this link
since it seems to pertinent to this particular thread.

http://www.yacg.com/MicrosoftSux.bmp

It's about a 5.5MB Windows BMP file.  It was sent to me in email yesterday.
I decided not to encode it as a JPG since it was sent to me in this format
and compression results in some detail loss... (I leave it to the user to
shrink it in any way he sees fit)  Hope everyone likes it.  Sorry for the
slow connection on that server but it's all the AT&T will give me at the
moment. :)  (If you're on AT&T cable, you might notice a very very slow
transfer rate... I don't know what the deal is there...)