[NTLUG:Discuss] Red Hat 7.x on low mem hardware

Courtney Grimland cgrimland at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 15:21:30 CDT 2002

Well, I don't have any more 72-pin RAM other than what's in there (32
MB).  I don't have a spare box either, so I can't do the install that
way.  It's not that critical, I was just curious if anyone knew of a
workaround.  Why does Red Hat do this anyway?  Can I not decide what is
enough main memory for my purposes?  Uggghhh.

--
Democracy is...the worship of jackals by jackasses (Mencken)