[NTLUG:Discuss] Strange cygwin problem

Dan Carlson dcarlson at dcarlson.net
Tue Jun 11 13:06:08 CDT 2002

It is probably more likely that one or more files were damaged,
particularly if your system shutdown or rebooted during the power
fluctuation.  Check the /tmp/XWin.log file  in your cygwin filesystem to
see if there are any error messages that could indicate what is wrong.
Check the /etc/X11/xinit/.xinitrc file to see if it still looks correct.

Dan Carlson