[NTLUG:Discuss] reply re: 486 distro

Fred fredstevens at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 10:01:57 CDT 2002

Well, Paul. I tried to answer you direct, this is what came back:

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). <pauldy at wantek.net>:
63.151.199.59 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.0.0 <pauldy at wantek.net>... Delivery
denied due to SPAM use a real mail account to send mail to this
server.

(So, what the hell is my Yahoo address, chopped liver? I haven't had any SPAM
in years, it tastes nasty)

Giving up on 63.151.199.59. --- Original message follows. Return-Path:
<fredstevens at yahoo.com>