[NTLUG:Discuss] Num Lock, Caps Lock Lights flashing on Keyboard

Patrick Parks patrick at patrickparks.com
Thu Sep 5 03:58:24 CDT 2002

Thanks much for the reply Rick, I was really worried that my system had
been compromised. I feel a lot better knowing it is an system error, I
think I have a better chance of figuring that out and fixing it then if
it was compromised. Time to start digging through all of the log files!
Thanks again for putting my mind to rest.

Patrick Parks