[NTLUG:Discuss] Video Card with Svideo

Dan Carlson dcarlson at dcarlson.net
Wed Jan 22 10:25:38 CST 2003

Did you buy two lifetime subscriptions for their service?  If I understand
correctly, their lifetime service agreement is tied to a particular unit by
its serial number or some other identifying information.  Get a different
unit, buy another subscription, right?  Is there a way around that, other
than hacking them?

I understand they can be hacked to operate similar to a normal vcr (i.e. no
service required), but it would be nice not to have to hack them just to
get that basic functionality.

Dan Carlson