[NTLUG:Discuss] RedHat Nvidia Drivers

Paul Drew solarcurve at msn.com
Tue Feb 18 17:02:53 CST 2003

Howdy,
I will try this when I get home from work tonight. I do appreciate everyones
feedback on all this. There is no nvidia.0 and I am given an error stating
something similar to "Cannot build against version of kernal currently
running "

I will try all this again, and report back with much more specific errors
should I encounter them. Thanks for your time :)

Paul Drew