[NTLUG:Discuss] Clustering related

m m llliiilll at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:14:46 CST 2003

Speak about clustering, I have a question on how to do a web server cluster
on Linux boxes.

this is waht I want:
2 or 3 (web) servers running for mydomain.com (example) domain
when all servers are running, they share the requests (if there are 100
requests, each of them get 33,33,34 requests)
if there any of them is (are) down/fail/die..., the rest of live ones take
over the them.

how is this possible?

thanks