[NTLUG:Discuss] re: Texas "Super DMCA" Anti-Circumvention Bill

Fred fredstevens at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 09:53:03 CDT 2003

"Alert!
Senate Bill 1116 - the Texas "Super DMCA" Anti-Circumvention Bill
(also HB2121) is currently blazing through the Texas legislature."

I just spoke with my rep's office and was told that HB2121 is in the House
committee to regulate industries (whatever the heck that is), that it has not
been voted on, will probably die in committeee since the session ends on June
2.

If you believe that it is dead yet, I have a bridge for you, cheap.

Find those comnmittee members and explain to them what unemployment is like.
But be civil.

Fred