[NTLUG:Discuss] linux antivirus

MadHat madhat at unspecific.com
Thu Jun 19 13:11:26 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 12:51, Darin W. Smith wrote:
> F-Prot works well and is updated often.
>
> www.f-prot.com
>
> Free for home use, I think it's about $300 for corporate (server) use.

Linux version is not free.  DOS is free for personal use.

http://www.f-prot.com/download/download_fplinux.html
All links point to
http://subscription.f-prot.com/login/
and
https://secure.f-prot.com/cgi-bin/buy
only lists the Personal use of the DOS version as being a "Free
Download"

its not advertised, but can be found here, still not sure on the
license, though.
ftp://ftp.f-prot.com/pub/linux

--
MadHat at Unspecific.com
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.