[NTLUG:Discuss] Linux Programming Classes??

jubal12@juno.com jubal12 at juno.com
Tue Jul 1 09:13:40 CDT 2003

I'm currently attending Techskills http://www.techskills.com and have
been since last August.  They have C++ and lots of other stuff.

Bob
7-1-3

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:22:05 -0500 "Wilson, David"
<David.Wilson at FTIConsulting.com> writes:
> I am seeking some assistance in finding a course in C programming on
the linux platform.  I don't have any programming experience other than
BASIC on a TRS-80 computer from years ago.  I have been told that it
would be easier to start with somthing like VB but I really want to
program in Linux.  Some of my applications that I use now have the
ability to increase functionality with C notation so I thought I would
stick with C.