[NTLUG:Discuss] list etiquette

Jeff Demel work at myverse.net
Mon Jul 21 11:27:32 CDT 2003

-----Original Message-----

I don't think it matters that much either, at least not enough to warrant a
vote, but I think it's interesting to discuss in a general sense.
Communication standards and style in this fairly new medium is, I think, a
fascinating subject.

Maybe it's not really on-topic for this list, though.  Some will find it
useless or uninteresting, I'm sure.  I will bottom-post, since that's the
agreed-upon way to go.  I just thought it was interesting to talk about.

Shutting up now.

-Jeff