[NTLUG:Discuss] odd log in log out event

Frag frag at phrenetictheory.org
Mon Feb 2 11:39:54 CST 2004

I agree,  check the start up files.  When I first started using Linux
about 5 years ago my system got hacked and the set all my login scripts
to log me back out as soon as I logged in. (locking me out of the system
sorta)  I had to boot in single user mode to fix it.  I ended up just
wiping the drive since I wasn't sure what all could have been changed.

Anyway, Good luck.
Dave