[NTLUG:Discuss] Laptop OS

James Rasmussen rasmusjc at jcrcomputing.com
Mon Mar 1 11:45:17 CST 2004

I'm sure I'm the only strange one running Gentoo on my Sony PCG-FRV37
(P4-512Mb ram, 60Ghdd).  Before that I was running Gentoo on my Sony
F240 Laptop (P2-366Mhz, 192Mb ram, 6Ghdd).  I was pleasantly pleased
with how Gentoo ran on both (Gentoo was a notch better in performance
than Red Hat on my P2 laptop).