[NTLUG:Discuss] Id "srv" respawining

Cameron, Thomas Thomas.Cameron at bankofamerica.com
Mon Mar 1 11:11:41 CST 2004

Have you recently made a change to inittab?  Look for a line called "srv" in /etc/inittab and see why it is not running.

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.