[NTLUG:Discuss] SuSE 9 and mysql server startup

Ralph Green, Jr severian at mail.joimail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:00:04 CST 2004

Steve,
  Thanks.  That was exactly what I needed.  I had not looked to see if
an init.d script was already there before my first note.  It was there
and after setting the runlevel info for mysql, everything was just like
I wanted. Then, it was on to mysql configuration which was a little
bumpy, but everything was working fine by lunchtime.
  Your response was nice and quick too.  I was able to read it before
going to work this morning and apply the information today.  Thanks for
being so timely.
Have a great day,
Ralph