[NTLUG:Discuss] Best email servers?

Ralph Green, Jr severian at mail.joimail.com
Sun Apr 25 21:35:35 CDT 2004

Howdy,
  I have not used Exim, but I am going to vote for PostFix anyway.  It
is pretty easy to set up,  It can act like Sendmail, if you need it to,
but it is easier to configure and the configuration files are fairly
readable.  It is also fast and there are lots of resources on the Web
about how to configure it.
  Postfix should do everything you asked about.  I am least sure about
IMAP, but I think that is there.
Good luck,
Ralph