[NTLUG:Discuss] Nautilus View/Preference Changes in FC2

Richard Geoffrion ntlug at rain4us.net
Tue Jul 13 16:28:21 CDT 2004

>> 1)  When I click on a folder, it opens in a new view/window - like
>> Windows 3.1 - I thought that died with disco?

WHAT?!?!  Disco is dead? When the heck did THIS happen..and WHY wasn't I
told!  Next thing I'll hear is that my polyester leasure suits are a thing
of the past.

So now KDE is once again "better" than Gnome....again?  Crap..and I was just
about ready to find something else besides KDE.

OSX with a 2.6 kernel is out now.   OH SORRY.  That's Slackware 10..sorry.
It's time for another all out conversion to Linux.  Maybe NOW I'll have all
the features and compatibility I need to stay in Linux 100% of the time.

...wait... FC2...isn't that a 'constant beta' distro?  Maybe if you wait a
bit they'll put the changes back..

--
Richard (fuel'n the flames)