[NTLUG:Discuss] Remote X stopped working.

Alton Pouncey alton at trainers-r-us.com
Fri Mar 25 21:04:55 CST 2005

I know this does not directly answer your question, but doing the
following should accomplish the same thing:

On machine A:

% ssh -X myname at machineB

On machine B:

% xcalc

I tried what you were doing with my RHEL WS v3 and RHEL ES systems and it
did not work either.  I then tried the above and it worked just fine.

Alton

--
Alton R. Pouncey, II
SCSA, SCNA, CCNA, CIW Professional