[NTLUG:Discuss] Debian vs Ubuntu vs (your hometown hero)

Jack Snodgrass mylinuxguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:00:55 CDT 2005

I've never been a 'rpm' fan, but I have to admit, doing
yum upgrade
on my Fedora Core FC3 box to upgrade to the lastest,
released Fedora RPM files has really impressed me.

I even updated my yum.conf file on my FC2 system,
upgraded a few select packages first and then did
a full
yum upgrade
and went from a FC2 system to a FC3 system. It
went very smootly.

jack