[NTLUG:Discuss] Re: Mozilla/Firefox HTML validator

tr_data1 tr_data1 at ev1.net
Tue Apr 19 09:40:28 CDT 2005

>>problem is, I am forced to use InternetExploder, due to some incompat. in
>>their login logic. It's at the bottom left of north.coppellisd.com, where you
>>will see "My Portal" caption with a user and password text fields.

Looks like some clarification is in need here. I am not creating the school's
web pages, I'm trying to use them (with Firefox 1.0.3). The school wrote
pages that I think have some kind of M$-specific code. My quest is to find
a tool/plugin that ideally works with the pages or at least identifies what is
M$-specific (in hopes I can get them to change their pages to be compat).

To the person that suggested the "Web Dev" firefox piece, I have it now.
I haven't looked through all the tons of menu selections so if you could
say exactly what part of the big tool you think might help, please say.

And no, I won't entertain using Opera or other browsers than Firefox/
Mozilla at this time.
=TR=