[NTLUG:Discuss] Re: Web Development

Dennis Rice dearroz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 19:30:45 CDT 2005

Quanta Plus is included with Fedora, and assume with other distros.
This provides a GUI tool for web page development.

Dennis Rice

Richard said:
When one is looking for a non MS/FrontPage-point-n-click web developer,
what keywords should be used for a search?

I just know that all these "integration with backend databases" are
going to be MS-SQL..or maybe oracle. All the ones I've found so far
are!  What about MySQL or PostGRES?  Who the heck does those..or what if
that's not even needed.   At any rate.. Apache on Linux is going to be
a must.