[NTLUG:Discuss] Re: Need help from Suse experts

Gilbert Morrow gkfmorrow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:56:58 CST 2006

Great to hear that you got going again , I have only had a couple of
problems with YaST in the past and after thinking about it it was a JAVA
download that I had a problem with .
Hope you did all the extra packages through Packman it gives SuSE more
multimedia support .
I also understand that SuSE 10.0 GM has YUM that you can use to grab
packages like in Red Hat and apt4get like in Debain also.